Beta testers wanted for new software update

Hi All - we have an update candidate to fix the issues highlighted in this thread. It has been tested internally but has not been tested in the field. At this point we would like some Beta testers. First 10 users to post on this thread can participate.

Note : we can only have it tested with few folks. Please be patient as the update should roll out for everyone soon.

** Update **: Now we have opened the software update to everyone. See here.

2 Likes

Me, me, me!

Put me down as a beta tester.

1 Like

I’d be interested Please.
I posted in the previous post, the issues that I’ve experienced.

1 Like

I’d like to participate!

1 Like

I would like to join the beta!

1 Like

I am willing and interested in any beta testing available.

1 Like

I’ll give it a go and test the update.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind to help with Beta testing

1 Like

I’ll beta test the update

1 Like

I’d be willing to help test also.

1 Like

I’d be glad to check it out

1 Like

Sent instructions to all of you. Please use this thread to post your comments, feedback or if you run into any issues.

1 Like

I have restarted the phone a few times now to the same result. Clicking on Download in local update/ internal storage only gets me this message “no zip files in this folder”. Is there something else I should be doing?
I did click the “check for updates” button on the wireless update page and got a message that the device software is up to date.

I will try again in a bit.

One person mentioned that the download should not be in SD card. Can you check/post where you downloaded the update zip file.

Checking for updates will not do anything right now as it has not been posted on the servers yet.

Got it, I think it at the range of my WiFi so they actual file never fully downloaded. All good now.

Happy to help test the update!

1 Like

I would be happy to beta test. Sign me up!

1 Like

Installed successfully, I’ll reply back with my experience

So far battery life is much better, only a few percents lost since install. More to come later tonight/tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

I am happy to test as well

1 Like