Check out the newer 11.0.4 update.
Note : This update is for the 1st batch of T2e (SN:2020 / codename:zirconia)
** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- Check Known issues below before proceeding.
Here is our 4th stable (11.0.3+2ef5777.user) and (Google) certified Android 11 for Teracube 2e (1st batch; SN 2020).
We’ve been listening to your concerns, regarding performance degradation, input latency, downstream 4.9 kernel, oddly high first-boot times and issues with some carriers. This build is based on emerald’s (2nd batch; SN 2021) SW5 build, to bring you it’s enhancements, and upstream security and code while staying close and true to your previous UX.
Full rebase onto 4.19, MediaTek performance and upstream Google + Linux security improvements, and more; changes since emerald’s A11 SW5 build:
- Common kernel-4.19 support
- Added some critical upstream security patches
- Full itrusty/km3 support for zirconia
- Fixed provisioning settings on failed Settings DB upgrade (Unified → Alps only)
- Fixed issues with power down (partial ATF upgrade)
- Added double tap to sleep on home screen
- Added clear all to home screen
- Added new ringtones
- Switch to in-house Camera app for faster and more reliable image capture
- Changed system accents to blue
- Added GMS common default wallpaper (old wallpapers retained)
- Added ringtones and sounds from Unified (old sounds retained)
- Improved IMS support for many Europe carriers
- Added new bootloader graphics
Few users have reported losing their previous SMS. We are looking into this issue urgently.
Users have reported not being able to unlock their device after the update, when a password is set (PIN and Pattern are fine). Please either temporarily remove your password, or temporarily switch to a PIN/Pattern before the update.
We have found the root cause, and are actively working to fix this issue.
Please proceed only if you are ok with the 2 known issues above.
This update is broken. We have removed the link and are working on a fix.
Upgrade from Android 10 (SW6, SW16, EEA1) or Android 11 (11.0.X):
- Download the [upgrade zip] file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Goto Settings > System > Teracube Updater
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- It will take a while. The phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Do note, some users have reported that they lose their launcher - icon and widget arrangement. We’d suggest you take a screenshot of your homescreen before performing the update!
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here. Please keep the comments related to this update itself.
If you experience any errors/issues, you can flash SW6 (original Android 10 firmware) using these instructions.