Note : This update is for the 1st batch of T2e (SN:2020 / codename:zirconia)
** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- Check Known issues below before proceeding.
Here is our 3rd stable and (Google) certified Android 11 for Teracube 2e (1st batch; SN 2020). Major performance improvements, and some quality-of-life and bug fixes included; full list below:
Fixes from 11.0.1
- Added Recorder
- Fix all outstanding performance issues
- Update GMS packages
- Fix reported issue with alarms - switch to Google Clock
- Add Google Calculator
- Other misc changes
- Google Certified - so Google Pay, Netflix, Disney+ all work.
- Will work for all regions (US, Canada, UK, EU, Rest of the world)
- Bluetooth music and calling, NFC, WiFi, Cellular, VoLTE - all work
- Notification LED behavior fixed.
- Bluetooth range and music skipping issues should be fixed.
- FM Radio and Hotspot are fixed.
Known issues - What does not work yet
- Not a bug but more of an Android 11 feature. SIM cards can’t be disabled individually for Dual SIM setups.
Upgrade from 11.0.1/11.0.0:
- Open the updater app and tap the “Refresh”/Check for updates button  in the top-right corner.
- You should see a new update to “11.0.1 or 11.0.2 depending on which build you were on”.
- Download and Install the update.
- If you go to 11.0.1 first, then repeat steps 1-3 for updating to 11.0.2.
Upgrade from Android 10:
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Goto Settings > System > Teracube Updater
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- It will take a while. The phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here. Please keep the comments related to this update itself.
If you experience any errors/issues, you can flash SW6 (original Android 10 firmware) using these instructions.