Buying spare parts

I saw on another forum that the Teracube 2e would have spare parts for sale, like batteries, screens, etc. Are these available yet, and if so, where could I find them?

1 Like

Hi @Bumble_Bee - welcome to Teracube forums. We have completed shipping of pre-ordered batteries this week. The spare parts should be made available soon (ETA 2-3 weeks). Is there any particular part you are looking for?

1 Like

Hi, that does not answer his question.
I also wonder what happened: when I purchased my phone accessories, spare parts & batteries were also displayed on the Terracube website. Presently I no longer find any info on such items on your site. Shipping these items to wherever does not solve our problem if we do not know where to get them, or to verify what is currently available. What happened, and where do I have to go to be able to order extra’s, replacements, etc.? (contacting you from Belgium)

2 Likes

Hi @Erik_Verheyen - your concerns are valid. We are working on making the spare parts available and are a bit behind. Will share more once there is an update.

1 Like