There are multiple ways to get the live GPS location of the Thrive phone.
- Life360 is one of the most popular location apps for families.
- Microsoft Family Safety is another good solution on Thrive.
Important steps to enable real-time location tracking
Whichever app you install on the Thrive phone, make sure that you do the following:
- Provide background location access when the Life360 or Microsoft app asks for it.
- Both apps will ask for disabling battery optimization. Follow their steps in doing it.
- Allow Life360 under Duraspeed:
3.1 Open Settings App > Duraspeed
3.2 Duraspeed should be toggled on.
3.3 Seach for Life360 and toggle it on.
Steps to get Life360 working
On the parent phone
- Install Life360 app on the parent phone
- Configure Life360 and form a circle
On the child’s phone
- Install Life360 on your child’s phone and open it.
- Allow Life360 in the Teracube Thrive Parent app.
- Open Life360 on the child’s phone and add it to your parent circle using the code provided by the parent’s Life360.
- Last but not the least - follow the above “Important steps” to allow Life360 to run in the background.