[ How-To ] Install a SIM Card in Teracube 2e

To insert a SIM card into the Teracube 2e, follow the steps below:

1. Remove the rear cover by pulling the bottom edge of the cover backward using the notches at the corners.

2. Insert the SIM card into the desired SIM slot.

3. Replace the rear cover.

4. Power on the phone.

The new SIM card will be detected when the phone is powered on.

1 Like

does the 2e need to be powered off when changing SIM cards? if not, is there any benefit to adding and removing SIM cards when the phone is off?

thanks, w

In general, the phone does not have to be powered off while swapping SIM cards. However, it is advisable especially if you are going to use a pin or something to extract the SIM card.

thanks. so in essence it is better to have the phone off when swapping SIM cards?

additionally, if the SIM card is swapped with the power on, does the phone need to be in airplane mode?

thanks again.

Just got my new 2e and was able to install the SIM card, but is there a special way to remove it? I’m getting a replacement SIM because mine’s very old. I was able to remove it once already but I had to use double-sided tape to grip it to pull it out after using my fingernail in the second slot to move it partially out. I wasn’t able to find this topic anywhere else. Thanks
Andrew

Hi @ajgriffin - the best way to take out SIM from 2e is to use a SIM ejector tool and try to eject the SIM out from the inside end. (Need to be slightly careful not to prick the motherboard).