I have been without the ability to place or receive calls for about 6 days now. I am on RedPocket AT&T, and everything was fine up until this last week. My wife also has a 2E, on the same carrier, and my SIM card will make calls if I put it in her phone. So it’s not on the network side.
I’ve checked the APN settings, and I’ve checked the call settings. They match her phone completely. The only difference is that her phone shows VoLTE on the status bar, and mine now shows only LTE. Data works, SMS and MMC works, just no calls. Is there some super secret setting to try to turn on VoLTE? What can I do to get my phone to work again?
Thus far I have tried the following:
- Power cycling
- Removing Google Phone updates
- Restoring google phone updates
- Clearing the phone app data and cache
- Toggling 4g calling settings
- Installing my Wife’s sim in my phone.
- Putting a burner phone sim in to see if I could get some service that way.
- Trading SIM slots.
- Desperately searching for options that the internet seems to think should be present but are missing.