Teracube Wireless FAQ

Contact us information

Email: support@myteracube.com
Forums: myteracube.com/thrive-forums
Live chat: https://support.myteracube.com
Phone : Schedule a call

Plans

What is a plan?

A plan is a subscription-based service that renews on a set cadence every 30 days. When you purchase a plan, you will automatically enroll in an auto-renewal subscription service. You can cancel at any time before the next billing date. You can find the next billing date by logging into your account.

How much does Teracube Wireless cost?

Teracube Wireless has 3 plans:

1. Starter ($14.99/mo): Unlimited talk, text with No Data (Wifi only).
  2. Pro ($19.99/mo): Unlimited talk, text with 1 GB Data.
  3. Pro+ ($32.99/mo): Unlimited talk, text with 4 GB Data.
What are the plan categories of data, voice, and text?

Data refers to Cellular Internet - how your phone connects to Internet when it is not on a Wifi network.

Voice is needed for calling to and from your device.

Text is how you can send text messages/SMS to your device.

All our plans come with unlimited talk (voice) and text. Only the amount of data changes with the plans.

Can I use the same plan on multiple devices?

No. When you purchase a plan, that plan is specific to the SIM card used to activate that plan. You will only be able to use the device that contains the SIM used for activation.

Can I have multiple plans on one account?

You can have multiple plans on one Teracube Wireless account. However, please note that one plan is associated with only one device and one SIM.

Therefore, you would need to purchase another device before you can add another plan. Once you have another device, it’s easy to set up — just log into your Teracube Wireless account, go to the ‘My Plans’ section, and select ‘Add a Plan’.

Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan after purchase?

Yes, our customer service team would be glad to change your plan. Please email your request to support@myteracube.com.

Activation

When will my plan be activated?

Your plan is instantly activated after you successfully purchase your plan. Power off your child’s Thrive phone and power it back on. It should get on the wireless network.
On rare occasions, this may take longer. Please allow up to 24 hours to connect to the network.

Where do I find the SIM card ICCID?

If you have a physical SIM card, the ICCID is visible on the back of the larger plastic card that enclosed the SIM card under the bar code. (It should be inside the Teracube box)

What is an IMEI number and where I find the it?

Each SIM card slot is allocated a globally unique number called IMEI. Teracube Thrive has 2 SIM slots and hence 2 IMEI numbers. By default, the Teracube Wireless SIM is installed in SIM1 slot - therefore you should look for the IMEI1. This can both be found on the box or by following the steps below:

• How to find your IMEI number on your Teracube Android device.
    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Scroll down and select About Phone.
    3. Scroll down to find your IMEI number.

Alternatively, you can identify the IMEI code by scanning your device’s packaging barcodes (on the back of the box).

Entering IMEI 1 during setup will allow you to successfully set up a plan.

Does my SIM card expire after a certain period of time?

If the SIM card is not activated within 180 days from the date of purchase, your SIM card will expire. Please be sure to activate your SIM card within 180 days from the date you purchase your phone.

Can I transfer/import my old phone number to Teracube Wireless?

Yes. Please read the details here - Can I transfer / import my old phone number to Teracube Wireless? [Answered]

How can I revive an Ended plan with the same phone number?

Here are the steps to revive an ended plan:

1. Log into your plan dashboard at myteracube.com/wireless.
  2. If you do not see your plan, then click “Add a plan”
  3. Enter your SIM’s ICCID or your phone’s IMEI number. If you don’t have them, please reach out to support@myteracube.com
  4. Choose a plan at the next step
  5. Ask for “New phone number”. You will be allotted your old number back if your plan ended within six months.
  6. Complete checkout.

Please email us at support@myteracube.com if you have any questions.

Connectivity

What network does Teracube Wireless run on?

Teracube Wireless is powered by T-Mobile in the US.

Where can I check the Teracube Wireless network coverage?

Teracube Wireless works in continental US only. It is powered by the T-Mobile network. You can see the network coverage on the following map. Please note that exact coverage (by street) may vary based on external factors.

T-Mobile: 4G LTE & 5G Coverage Map - Cell Phone Coverage | T-Mobile

Can I use my plan in another country while I'm traveling?

International roaming is not supported at this time, but we may likely add this feature in the future.

Troubleshooting

I lost my SIM card.

Please contact customer support for further assistance.

What is an ICCID?

An ICCID (19-20 digits) is a unique identifying number specific to a SIM card. Both physical and eSIMs have an ICCID number recorded in Dashboard. The ICCID number is used to assign a SIM card to a device.

For end users with a physical SIM, the ICCID is visible in 2 locations:

1. On the back of the larger plastic card that enclosed the SIM card under the bar code.
  2. On the SIM card itself.

With an eSIM plan, the end user can use their activation code or QR code to configure their plan.

I did not receive a verification code by email.

Our site asks that you verify your email address when you sign-up via an email verification code. Occasionally, these verification code emails are blocked by either your email server, firewall, email provider, or email client. Below are some steps to help prevent this behavior:

• Check your Spam or Junk folder - Your ISP or corporate domain may be configured to deliver commercial mail to your Spam or Junk folder by default.

Check for typos - Check the spelling of the email address. If there was a typo, request another verification email to be sent to the correct address.

Account

How do I change the email address associated with my Teracube Wireless account?

At the moment, it is not possible to change the email address associated with your account.

Where can I find your T&Cs and Privacy Policy related to connectivity?

You can refer to our terms of service & privacy policy on our website.

Payments

Does Teracube Wireless charge any activation fees?

No. We do not charge activation or cancellation fees after your minimum subscription period has ended.

When will I be billed?

You will get billed immediately when you first purchase a plan and afterward every 30 days from the date of your first purchase. E.g., if you purchased your subscription on 1st February, you will next be billed on the 2nd of March.

Is my payment safe?

Yes, all payment processing is done by a third-party credit card processor, which has the following security measures:

• PCI Service Provider Level 1 Certification - The highest level of certification in the payments industry².
  • Encrypted Data and Communication - The service uses PGP keys for safe communication.

Money Transmitter Licenses - The service complies with legal regulations for payment platforms.

What credit cards do you accept?

In the United States, our third-party credit card processor accepts all the major credit cards, including:

• VISA
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • JCB
  • UnionPay
Are there any taxes or fees?

Unlimited plans have all-inclusive pricing, meaning taxes & fees are always included on those plans. What you see is what you pay.

What payment methods do you support?

Currently, we support payment by credit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.

How can I change my payment card?

You can change your payment method from your wireless dashboard by logging in to myteracube.com/wireless.

1. Once you are logged in, tap “Settings”
  2. Scroll down to Billing
  3. Tap “Payment Method”. And then hit “Update”
How do I cancel my subscription?

Teracube Wireless is a no-contract wireless service, which means you can cancel anytime. Please get in touch with our customer support team via email at support@myteracube.com or via a scheduled call at myteracube.com/schedule.

Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan after purchase?

Yes, our customer service team would be glad to change your plan. Please email your request to support@myteracube.com.

Can I pause my plan?

At the moment, Teracube Wireless does not allow you to pause your subscription. However, you can cancel — see above.

How can I revive an Ended plan with the same phone number?

Please follow the steps in this article to reactivate your plan.