/e/ OS ROM

Please take my money, the most important market right now is linux privacy phones, this spying bs has gone on far enough.

1 Like

Hi @Sharad , is there an ETA for such instructions? :sweat_smile:
I am looking forward as I received 4 teracube 2E for me and my family. Still haven’t used them though, waiting for being able to install the LineageOS GSI.

I’m following up with someone who was able to install GSI. Will provide instructions soon.

3 Likes

Here you go :slight_smile: - [Advanced users] How to install Lineage (or any) GSI on 2e

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Teracube 2e will soon receive /e/ OS :slight_smile:

There are some minor bugs left, which we’re fixing as of now :slight_smile:
Official images are being worked on ^^
LineageOS is on its way, so stay tuned!

8 Likes

Welcome!

Excellent news!

Any official ROM development for the One, especially since we managed to get the full device source?

1 Like

This is my favorite post. I can’t wait for an official LOS build, but also excited to get to try /e/!

1 Like

/e/ is coming soon for the Teracube One.
As for LineageOS on the Teracube 2e, we’re already running stable :slight_smile:
Bluetooth Audio is a known issue, we’re on it!

7 Likes

I was hoping for either /e/ or Lineage support and soon I may have both. Gotta say it is unexpected but awesome ! Going to have to do some testing when they’re ready.

3 Likes

Thanks Sharad, that’s amazing! Could properly install and configure LineageOS 18 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In order to solve the bluetooth problem on Lineage OS 18 GSI:

• Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc features > Bluetooth workarounds
  • Select “Mediatek”

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hello, I would be happy if /e/ will work soon on my Teracube 2 e, I wrot withe the /e/ OS people and they told me that you can contact them.

I realy hope to get /e/ work on Teracube

1 Like

We are also working on /e/ for the Teracube 2e, and we hope to bring it out as soon as possible!
The bug list is the same as LineageOS 17.1, and we’re working hard to fix it!

8 Likes

Wondering if there are any updates on /e/ or Lineage+Microg?

1 Like

An update will be pushed shortly for the Lineage 17.1 beta release.
I am happy to say that I have fixed Bluetooth calling.
But WiFi calling still stays bugged for some reason. I am trying to find out the actual reason why the service is crashing, and that’s taking a long time.

6 Likes

An official /e/ beta will be rolling out for the Teracube 2e.
Cannot give you the exact concrete date, since I myself have no clue when, but yes, we are now preparing for official /e/ rollout.

5 Likes

Update: Calling out Testers for the Teracube 2e - /e/ Smartphone Operating System / Testing - /e/ community

6 Likes

LineageOS-18.1 Betas have released unofficially, from our side. Do check it out at [Advanced Users][11.0] LineageOS 18.1 [UNOFFICIAL][2e] - Teracube 2e - Teracube Community (myteracube.com)

2 Likes

I continue to see updates about de-Googled OS’s being released for the 2e (e.g., Lineage OS and /e/). Are there current development plans for Lineage OS and /e/ releases for Teracube One? Or can one simply install the 2e releases on Teracube One? It would be a shame to see early supporters (i.e., Teracube One owners) left out of these alternative OS’s.

1 Like