** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding. You will have to restore your data from Google backup.
- This is a test build. While it may function as expected, keep an eye out for issues!
- Not for the faint-hearted. This is Alpha software. If something goes wrong, you might have to re-flash using SP Flash Tool (SPFT). This build may only be flashed using SPFT. To restore previous builds, you will need to use SPFT as well; see below.
- Few apps might not be available in the App store like Netflix, Disney+ (this is due to the build not yet certified by Google), and others such as Google Pay may not work.
We have an initial Alpha version of Android 11 for Teracube 2e.
- Fingerprint does not work
- Build is not certified yet, apps such as Google Pay and Netflix may not work.
- This is a very early build and may contain more issues.
- You will require SP Flash Tool to install this, and to flash back to the Android 10 build.
- The next Alpha/Beta build will also need SP Flash (can’t be upgraded over the air)
- Android 11 features
- Bluetooth skipping issue fixed (like SW16)
- LED blinking behavior is improved and can now be disabled completely.
- Sept 2021 security patches
Steps to install
- Set up SP Flash Tool by following Steps 1 and 2 of this guide.
- Download the Android 11 firmware package, extract it to your desktop.
- Load the firmware inside SP Flash (see the guide in step one for reference).
- Select “Firmware Upgrade” instead of “Download Only”. (DO NOT select “Format all”! Make sure it reads “Firmware Upgrade”).
- Power off your phone.
- Click the “Download” button in SPFT.
- Connect your phone; do not disconnect until the flash process is complete.
Steps to revert to Android 10
Follow this guide with a small twist - use the “Firmware upgrade” option in SP Flash.
Please post here if you are up for testing. Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.