Update: There is a new 10.0.2 build-out.
We have a new bug fix update for T1. This build fixes the following over 10.0.0
- Cellular signal strength now shows the same as Android 9.
- Settings suggestions can be dismissed.
- Double tap to sleep works.
- Wifi calling does not work - we are working on a fix.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Path to the update utility depends on your OS
Android 9 users
2.1 Goto Settings > System > About phone > Wireless Update
2.2 Click top-right 3 dots > Local updates
Android 10 (Beta and 10.0.0) users
2.1 Goto Settings > System > Advanced > Teracube updater
2.2 Tap top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- Phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.