SW16 is a verified update following the SW15 Beta. We will be releasing SW16 over OTA in 1-2 weeks. Meanwhile, users can install it by downloading directly to the phone (steps below).
Changelog (same as SW15)
- May 2021 Security updates
- AT&T certified
- Bluetooth streaming/range issue improved.
- Blue photos under flash fixed.
- Notification shade dropdown issue fixed.
- GMS certified (SW15 was not)
Note1 : This upgrade is only for US, Canada and other non-EU countries.
Note2 : It can be upgraded over any old firmware - SW6-SW15. SW15 users should also upgrade to SW16.
Note3: This is no longer in beta - everyone can install it safely.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone). Note - its a big file.
- Goto Settings > System > Advanced > Teracube Updater
- Tap top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- It will take a while. The phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.