** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- Not for the faint-hearted. This is Beta software. If something goes wrong, you might lose your data and might have to re-flash factory Android (instructions at the bottom of this post).
- Read the notes before you install.
And we have reached 2nd Beta—many bug fixes, including Wifi calling and auto brightness.
- Android 13 + Aug 2023 security update
- VoLTE, Vowifi, wifi, and Bluetooth have all been tested
- Upgrade from Android 10, 11, 12.1, 13-Beta1 have been tested in the lab
- Stable and even more smoother
Known issues/changes - do read before proceeding
- The build is not certified.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Goto Settings > System > Updater (or Teracube Updater)
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
Note: If the Updater closes or crashes, then try again.
- Upgrade process will take a while.
- Reboot the phone after the updater says “Update installed”.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here. Please keep the comments related to this update itself.