WARNING: Unlocking the bootloader WILL PERFORM A FACTORY RESET on your phone. Please backup your data BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Should you run into any issues, please post here.
Before you begin, please download the Following
Note: The default Windows driver works most of the time but not always. If the default driver doesn’t work for you, install this one
Optional Windows drivers
MTK VCOM USB drivers here
- On Teracube, go to Settings > System > Developer Options.
(If this is not already available, go to Settings > System > About and tap Build number ten times to unlock Developer Options. )
- Turn on OEM unlocking.
**Now Boot into Fastboot mode using either of these steps**
adb reboot bootloader
OR the following
- Shutdown the phone.
- Press Vol+ and Power buttons simultaneously for 5/6 seconds.
- You’ll see 3 options in tiny fonts. Use Vol+ to switch options.
- Select Fastboot and press Vol- to confirm. Now the phone is in Fastboot mode.
- Perform the next steps on your computer
fastboot flashing unlockin the platform-tools directory.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the phone screen, press Vol+ to accept.
- The bootloader is now unlocked. You will see a message during the boot sequence each time you boot/reboot your phone (“Orange state”). This is an expected behavior.